Minister of African Nova Scotian Affairs
Minister of the Public Service Commission
Twila grew up in Cherry Brook and has spent her life dedicated to her community.
She’s been involved with many boards and organizations including:
- United Way Halifax
- The Black Cultural Society of Nova Scotia
- Southeastern Community Health Board
- The Halifax Foundation
- Atlantic Baptist Foundation
- Alderney Landing Community Cultural Centre
- Cherry Brook Baptist Church
- And many more...
With a background in finance, Twila worked for 36 years at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport.